As a Business Development Manager, you will identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients in relevant industry segments. Your innovative sales strategy identifies and influences potential customers to generate new businesses. You will identify business opportunities to increase customer value and drive revenue growth in your territory. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Win new work with new and existing customers
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Role includes conducting calls, networking at conferences, connecting with partners with an aim to do business development.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding annual quotas.
- Competitive industry knowledge.
- Ability to forecast with background details supporting your assessment.
- Ability to lead a team of people through complex sales cycles.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse business stakeholders.
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or technology related field.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1