interior designer with a passion for design to join our studio. In this position, you will collaborate with architects and engineers to perform all phases of the interior design process from programming, conceptual design development, coordination and documentation thru to construction administration.
We are seeking a candidate with a high capacity for creativity, thought leadership and innovative design thinking. Preferred candidates will have:
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited Interior Design/Interior Architecture program.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in residential and commercial project strongly desired.
- Professional licensure from Saudi Council of Engineers strongly desired.
- Fluent knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other graphic tools.
- Fluent knowledge of V-ray rendering is a must.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of the material in the market and material prices.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Works with Architectural and Engineering team to develop the interior design solutions.
- Researches materials and concepts to advice and support design team on technical issues influencing interior design concept development.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively and professionally with multidisciplinary team members.
Candidates must submit/attach their work portfolio
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1