- Has internal Audit experience in finance fields.
- Identify and evaluate organization’s risk areas and provides input to develop the audit plan.
- Performs audit procedures that includes but not limited to the business understanding documentation of the reviewed areas.
- Identify, define opportunities of improvements, and reviewing and analyzing evidences in the normal course of conducting audit engagements.
- Identifies, and documents audit findings and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships.
- Properly follows the internal audit approach and methodology.
- Participates in conducting audit investigations as well as the planned audit assignments.
- Assists in drafting the internal audit engagements reports/memos.
- Saudi National , preferable male.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1