Project planning and company performance tracking manager. This position is very crucial for the company to ensure proper project planning of the company initiatives and ensure discipline of execution of the company plans
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Work with CEO to develop company corporate governance, process, authority matrix and meetings
- Monitor the company strategy development and deployment process
- Develop clear project management plan for the key initiatives and projects
- Ensure a proper cascading of the company action plan and targets by department, channel and store.
- Develop performance scorecard across functions with clear KPI’s tracking.
- Work across departments to ensure proper delivery of the interdependent projects and initiatives
- Work with departments heads and corporate functions develop and implement key processes and policies and ensure 100% compliance on critical process
- Work with finance to track company operational matrix (sales, margin, inventory, expenses, NP) per month by channel.
- Track the expansion plans across all areas (location, capex, construction and store design)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1