We are seeking a Project Finance Consultant to join the Project Development Department.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for providing expert analysis and recommendations regarding the financing of development projects. This position handles complex, non-routine financial or banking projects, which often have little precedent.
- This position will develop and interpret data from public and private sources; prepare highly technical and confidential analysis upon which executive decisions will be made.
- This position will assist in solving complicated business problems and the development of alternatives or options to mitigate risk and improve performance.
- Lessons learned and best business practices developed will be formalized into policies, programs and procedures to expand knowledge sharing within the organization and facilitate the successful fruition of subsequent project development and deals.
- Provide professional and technical expertise for the analysis and solution of complex problems related to the optimal leveraging of the company’s projects.
- Participate in and/or lead multidisciplinary project evaluation and development teams assigned to grow and enhance current operations and profitability and to facilitate the successful implementation of the company’s development strategies.
- Direct the activities of financial and other advisors engaged to assist in the development of projects and the closing of deals.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of Treasury policies, programs and procedures to expand knowledge sharing, communicate lessons learned, and establish best practices to resolve current problems and to prevent future problems from occurring.
- Provide work direction to junior analysts and support personnel.
- Mentor and develop talent within the organization.Keep abreast of and analyze international, regional and local economic and banking data; identify trends that may impact the company; advise management on potential opportunities and alert management of potential risks.
- Represent the Treasury organization when needed in special projects, ad hoc committees, or task forces established to facilitate and ensure the company’s realization of its business plan and strategic objectives.
- Minimum Requirements As the successful candidate you will hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Math, Information Systems, Engineering or Business. An MBA or other advanced business degree is preferred.
- History of career progression with at least 10 years of relevant work experience in project finance and corporate finance.
- A high degree of experience with limited recourse and structured financing, export credit, and quasi-governmental support agencies.
- Knowledge of and experience with Islamic financing is a plus.
- Significant experience in the development of projects, business and strategic analysis, and investment theory and application.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility in the position and to effectively interact will all levels of management, including senior leadership.
- Demonstrable leadership and management experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong command of English.
- Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
- Negotiation experience with and comprehension of complex legal agreements and banking documents.
- Capability to work effectively within a matrix organization and with multidisciplinary teams.
- Address Prince Sultan Street
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1